- 1 NYSC Registration Procedures 2019 – Frequently Asked Questions by PCMs (NYSC batch b registration 2019)
- 1.1 CLICK HERE TO GET THE EBOOK
- 1.2 NYSC Exemption Letter- Simple steps to collect Certificate of Exemption
- 1.3 Requirements for collection of NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate
- 1.4 How to Collect NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate
- 1.5 Home Trained Graduates who want to apply for Exemption
- 1.6 Where you can take your NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate (Home Trained Graduates)
- 1.7 Foreign Trained Graduates who want to apply for Exemption
- 1.8 Where you can take your NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate (Foreign Trained Graduates)
- 1.9 The meaning of the Statement “Sorry you are not in this stream, you will be notified when to print your call up letter” that is showing on my dashboard
- 1.10 I registered last year 2018 or with 2019 Batch A but could not go for service due to one reason or the other, what I should do
NYSC Registration Procedures 2019 – Frequently Asked Questions by PCMs (NYSC batch b registration 2019)
NYSC Registration Procedures – Frequently Asked Questions by PCMs (NYSC batch b registration 2019): Hello guys in this I will be sharing with most of the frequently asked questions by prospective corp members.
I have been getting a lot of calls from PCMs this registration period , most of them have encountered one issue or the other during the ongoing NYSC batch b 2019 registration process.
Some of have had issues with their Remobilization and revalidation process, others have had issues of not been able to proceed with the registration process and so on and so forth.
Meanwhile some other persons have been successful with their registration process and have had peace of mind, and in this post I will give you the little solutions that can give you the same peace of mind.
Most of the issues faces by NYSC batch b 2019 prospective corp members are mostly arising from thumb printing, remobilization and revalidations while little come from anonymous sources. Some other issues are extraordinary (sometimes caused by your village people!). But don’t worry because I have the solution to even the problem you face in your registration caused by your village people.
I will release the solutions to the simpler problems faced by PCMs, while the more complex problem solutions are documented in the master piece Ebook which I released recently to solve over 300 complex and simpe problems faced by PCMs; “The NYSC REGISTRATION ULTIMATE GUIDE”
NYSC Exemption Letter- Simple steps to collect Certificate of Exemption
In Nigeria for you to apply for any civil office, government position, scholarship and almost all sectors of the Economy you must present your NYSC service certificate or your Exemption letter to show that you were authorized to be absent from camp.
NYSC certificate is a vital document for job applications in Nigeria and also for scholarship applications. It is taken as a certificate that proves you really graduated from higher institution. Therefore, for those that would not make it to camp can apply for Exemption letter or certificate.
- Graduates that are above 30 years of age
- Part-time graduates
- Persons who have been conferred with any National Honor.
- Persons who have served in the Armed Forces of the Federation or the Nigeria Police Force for a period of more than nine months; or member of staff of any of the following:
- Some special departments (SLT etc)
- The Defense Intelligence Service
- The National Intelligence Agency or
- The Nigerian Security Organization or
- The State Security Service
As stipulated that all Nigerian Graduates either home or oversea trained and adjudge qualified as (B.SC, B.A or HND) holder from any approved or accredited Institution by (NUC, NTBE or NCCE) are indeed eligible for Exemption Letter or Certificate.
Foreign trained graduates must submit their Certificates at the Mobilization Department for Evaluation before they will collect their NYSC Exemption Letter or Certification.
There are processes involved in collection of NYSC Exemption Letter or certificate. Though Home trained graduates procedures are different from foreign graduates. Therefore the steps are stated below
Home Trained Graduates who want to apply for Exemption
The process begins from the applicants Institutions.
- The tertiary institutions attended. The School submits the master list of their graduates alongside with the Senate approved result to NYSC.
- A print-out is processed by NYSC classifying those to be called up for service and those to be exempted. This print-out is sent back to the Institutions for verifications and corrections after which they are returned to NYSC as an agreed/corrected document.
- With the print-out, the Certificates of Exemption are produced, documented and sent back to the Institutions for issuance to the appropriate persons.
Where you can take your NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate (Home Trained Graduates)
For Home Trained Graduates i.e. students that graduated from any Nigeria Higher Institution, Collection of Certificate of Exemption or NYSC Exemption Letter is only done in the Institution of graduation and not in NYSC office
Foreign Trained Graduates who want to apply for Exemption
The process begins with the evaluation of credentials and other related documents i.e. International passport.
- After the evaluation of credentials the foreign trained graduate is then registered and this is physically done at the NYSC directorate headquarters, Abuja. It is at the point of registration that the classification of who to be called-up or who to be exempted; is determined.
- Certificates of Exemption are therefore produced for those exempted from service.
Where you can take your NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate (Foreign Trained Graduates)
For Foreign Trained Graduates i.e. students that schooled abroad, Collection of Certificate of Exemption or NYSC Exemption Letter are done at the NYSC Directorate Headquarters at the communicated time.
Collection of Certificate of Exemption is grouped under the three batches (batches A, B and C) of the service year, depending on the date of registration. This equally would be communicated to exempted graduates at the point of registration.
Also, Collection of Exemption Letter or Certificate is strictly with identification such as International passport and the bearer MUST BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT
For you not to be misled and for proper understanding Subscribe to our Newsletter using your Email addresses
The meaning of the Statement “Sorry you are not in this stream, you will be notified when to print your call up letter” that is showing on my dashboard
The statement “Sorry you are not in this stream, you will be notified when to print your call up letter” is what confirms that you are really in any of the NYSC Batch or Stream, 2018.
Hope this is helpful, if yes comment below.
I registered last year 2018 or with 2019 Batch A but could not go for service due to one reason or the other, what I should do
All you have to do is REVALIDATION.